Saturday, February 1, 2014

New Year, New Goals



As 2013 begins to fall away and a shiny 2014 surrounds us everyone begins to look at the future and make resolutions. Resolutions about a toned body, a cleaner more organized apartment, a smarter mind, and an all around better life. I find myself falling into this same pattern. I’m evaluating my life and only seeing the negative things. And that is terrible. I have so many things to be thankful of and I truly have a wonderful life. I like my job, I have a magnificent and loving husband, and a fantastic cuddle bug of a dog. It’s true there are things in life I would like to accomplish and changes I would like to make, so instead of listing a series of resolutions I have decided to make a list of goals. Hopefully, through focusing on completing my list of goals I will succeed at changing my behavior. 

Goals of 2014
  • Start an Etsy
  • Sell an item on Etsy
  • Sell items at a craft fair
  • Keep up Tulle&Wrench
  • Compete in a bike race
  • Minimize the clutter in my apartment



No comments:

Post a Comment